Hi guys

My name is Jimena, i'm from Mexico City and this blog is to talk about my new adventure as an ICP in World Disney World for the 2014 Summer as a character attendant. I hope you guys like it! I have another adventure blog for my au-pair program, unfortunately that one is on spanish but if you are interested you can always use a translator or ask me anything :)

So here we go... Enjoy

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Why Disney?

In this post I want to talk a little about applying to the program. I applied because I think Disney is an amazing company, with some of the best storytelling in the world, not only just in their movies, but also in the parks, the restaurants, all Disney experiences actually. Also cause i'm a Disney girl, I grew up with Disney, my childhood is full of Disney memories I love the company and as a child my parents never had the opportunity to take me and my sister to the park, so if this is the way to do it, and also learn a lot of a company that I admire, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment