Hi guys

My name is Jimena, i'm from Mexico City and this blog is to talk about my new adventure as an ICP in World Disney World for the 2014 Summer as a character attendant. I hope you guys like it! I have another adventure blog for my au-pair program, unfortunately that one is on spanish but if you are interested you can always use a translator or ask me anything :)

So here we go... Enjoy

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Introducing me

Hi! This is not my first blog, although it is the first one i'm doing in english, in advance i'm sorry if my english (specifically my grammar) is not perfect, those will be honest mistakes.

My name is Jimena, i'm form Mexico City and this year i'll be participating in my first Disney ICP program as a Character attendant. Yeii! I'm so excited. I had a blog from my au-pair program in 2012 and now it's wonderful (and painful) to go back and read everything again, so I thought it would be a good idea to have another blog from this experience.

I never been to World Disney World or Disneyland before, so this is like a dream come true, cause I'm all Disney girl, I have a long list of things I want to do and I'm overly excited.

Thank you for passing by and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment